- We named it the MBRR (think ember, as in coal or fire ember) because it heats up fast. It is engineered so that air flows through the base of the grill and is forced up the chimney where the wood is burning. This positive air flow creates embers that can be cooked on in 12-15 minutes. Conversely, a normal campfire or grill can take a good hour to produce embers.
- It folds and packs for easy storage. It has built in handles for easy carrying/transportation as well.
- Made of stainless steel. It won’t rust with use or otherwise corrode away like other grills on the market.
- 100% made in the USA. Even our bag is made in the USA.
- It’s durable and will last a lifetime.
- Can also burn charcoal. Any wood that is safe to cook with is safe to use in the MBRR. One of the advantages of the grill is someone who is camping doesn’t need to bring charcoal. They just have to find some good dry wood nearby and they’ll be good to start grilling.
Your Journey Begins with the Seven Four MBRR Grill
As you embark on your next outdoor adventure, don't forget to bring along the Seven Four MBRR grill. Embrace the freedom of portable cooking and the richness of wood-fired flavors, knowing that this grill is crafted with dedication, passion, and a commitment to excellence. Let it be your trusted culinary companion as you savor unforgettable moments and create cherished memories with every savory bite.
So, add some wood, ignite the fire, and let the Seven Four MBRR grill take you on a culinary journey wherever life's adventures lead you. Experience the joy of cooking in nature and the satisfaction of owning a grill that embodies the spirit of exploration and the heritage of craftsmanship. Your outdoor cooking escapades will never be the same again!