Your MBRR is made of high quality stainless steel, and will change color when heated. To ensure a nice even finish with no fingerprints, wipe down the entire MBRR before its INITIAL BURN IN.
- Use gloves provided during the cleaning process.
- Use WIPES provided (or stainless steel appliance wipes).
- Use Wet Wipe first, followed by Dry Wipe to clear the excess residue.
- Do not touch the MBRR with bare hands after it has been cleaned. Residue from your skin will mark the MBRR when heated.
- After INITIAL BURN IN the metal will season and resist finger prints.
- If marks are visible after INITIAL BURN IN, use a light abrasive like steel wool or scuff pad to clean marks from area.
- Repeat the cleaning process again and re-burn to remove marks.
- Once the MBRR is burned-in you will not have to repeat this process.
MBRR Wooden Handle Care
Your MBRR Grill is equipped with wood handles are treated with a food safe coating. Over time, it may be necessary to reapply a protective food safe wax or oil to maintain its look and finish.